Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm a grumpy old man.

I'm really not sure when it started, but just yesterday I was thoroughly convinced. I now inhabit the body of a grumpy old man. I've always thought myself to be a pretty optimistic. open minded and accepting person. That's all gone now.

I know I was over the edge when I heard about a Chinese bride wearing a wedding gown that measured 1.25 miles long, apparently in an attempt to get into Guinness book of world records.

My initial reactions follow, although to my credit, some were only mental, not actually verbalized. I've indicated my verbal remakes with *

OMFG What a waste of resources!!! What a selfish egotistical couple !
*MY GOD THAT MAKES HER BUTT LOOK HUMONGOUS.* That thing could clothe a couple dozen African villages.

Those Chinese, population is so dense everyone feels like a Lego block. They'll do anything to feel like an individual, poor people. I wonder what the husband does? Maybe he makes fireworks for a living? OMFG what a waste of resources. All that work and material for a second of eye candy on 4th July for the good ol' US of A.
What a selfish country! With their Hummers and RVs blowing off fireworks at the drop of a hat, consuming 80% of the world resources.. Argh I got a headache !

*AT LEAST SHE LOOK GOOD IN WHITE*

And there you have it. I've accepted my plight. Dusted off the old rocker and fashioned a cane from a broken tree branch. Tomorrow I'll be shopping at Goodwill for polyester pants that come up past my belly button and a goofy hat.

You damn youngsters! Get off my lawn !!!.. Oh wait, I live in an apartment, I don't have a lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment